When you create a business profile on Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, your business profile will have a "Business documents not validated" label until we do a verification check.
To do a verification check, you need to upload your company registration document (also known as Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) document in Malaysia, or Bizfile document in Singapore) for us to check.
To submit company registration document:
1) Login to Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, depending on which country you operate in
2) Visit your business profile
3) Click edit business profile
4) Go to the section marked "Business document check" and use the file upload tool to attach your documents
5) Once our team checks your documents, we will mark your business profile as "Business documents validated"
Note: If you are a freelancer and do not have any business registration document, you can submit a copy of your IC.