Service professionals need to buy Recommend Credits in order to get jobs from Recommend.my.
As a service professional, you need spend Recommend Credits in order to:
- Submit a quote (example: if customer is requesting for renovation quote)
- Accept a booking (example: if customer wants to book house cleaning)
When you view the details of a new job, it will include the amount of Recommend Credits that you must have to submit a quote / accept a booking.
You must have enough Recommend Credits in your balance for that job, or else you won't be able to submit a quote / accept a booking.
If you do not have enough credits, you can buy more on the spot, or sign up for a monthly plan* that will give you regular amount of credits every month.
* Available for selected service categories only
When you submit a quote (example: for renovation job):
- Your Recommend Credits are NOT deducted immediately. We will only deduct Recommend Credits if the customer responds to your quote. A customer is considered to have responded to your quote if they click "Please call me", or click on your telephone number, or add their first comment to your quote. Once they respond to your quote, then you will see the customer contact details, and your credits are deducted. You will not be charged any credits if they never responded to your quote.
When you accept a booking (example: for house cleaning):
- Your Recommend Credits will be deducted immediately. You will also see the customer contact details immediately.
If you run out of Recommend Credits, you will not be able to respond to job requests. But your business listing will still appear in Recommend.my.