If you want to be a service professional on Recommend.my:
- You need to create a new business profile. There is no charge for this.
- You need to have Recommend Credits in your account.
Recommend Credits are used to:
- Submit a quote when customer is requesting for price quote (e.g. renovation job)
- Accept a booking when customer books an express service (e.g. aircon servicing)
When you view the details of a new job, it will show the amount of Recommend Credits that you must have to submit a quote / accept a booking.
You must have enough Recommend Credits in your account, or else you won't be able to submit a quote / accept a booking.
If you do not have enough credits, you can buy more on the spot, or sign up for a monthly plan* that will give you regular amount of credits every month.
* Available for selected service categories only
When you submit a quote (example: for renovation job):
- Your Recommend Credits are NOT deducted immediately. We will only deduct Recommend Credits if the customer responds to your quote. A customer is considered to have responded to your quote if they click "Please call me", or click on your telephone number, or add their first comment to your quote. Once they respond to your quote, then you will see the customer contact details, and your credits are deducted. You will not be charged any credits if they never responded to your quote.
When you accept a booking (example: for house cleaning):
- Your Recommend Credits will be deducted immediately. You will also see the customer contact details immediately.
If you run out of Recommend Credits, you will not be able to respond to job requests. But your business listing will still appear in Recommend.my.