When a potential customer makes a request for a service at Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, we will notify suitable pros by email.
You can stop receiving these notifications by editing your business profile.
HOW TO DISABLE NOTIFICATIONS FOR "NEW CUSTOMER LEAD"
1. Login to your Recommend account
2. After logging in, click on your name > "Pro dashboard"
3. You will see a list of your latest customer requests. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find a list of all your business profiles. Select the business profile that you want to stop notifications
4. Now you will see your business profile. Click the "EDIT" button
Note: Can't see the EDIT button? It could be because you are not the owner of that business listing. You need to claim this listing as your own before you can edit it. OR, email us at email@example.com (for Singapore, email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help make the necessary changes.
5. Scroll down to the "CONTACT INFORMATION" section and check the "I do not want to receive 'You have a new job request' emails notification"
Once you have checked the "i don't want to receive emails..." box, you will stop receiving email notifications about customer requests.
You will still be able to see and respond to new customer requests from your dashboard.
In Malaysia: access your Recommend.my dashboard
In Singapore: access your Recommend.sg dashboard