When a potential customer makes a request for a service at Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, we will notify suitable pros by email.
You can stop receiving these notifications by editing your business profile.
HOW TO STOP GETTING EMAILS WHENEVER THERE IS A NEW CUSTOMER JOB REQUEST
1. Login to your Recommend account
2. After logging in, click on your name at the top right corner. This will open a menu. Click on "My businesses" in the menu and choose the business profile that you want to stop receiving notifications
3. At your business profile page, click the "EDIT" button
Note: Can't see the EDIT button? This could be the reason:
- You are not logged in. Please login first
- You are not the owner of that business listing. You need to claim this listing as your own before you can edit it. OR, email us at email@example.com (for Singapore, email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help make the necessary changes.
4. Scroll down to the "CONTACT INFORMATION" section and check the "I do not want to receive 'You have a new job request' emails notification"
5. Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to update your settings
Once you have checked the "i don't want to receive emails..." box, you will stop receiving email notifications about customer requests.
You will still be able to see and respond to new customer requests from your dashboard.
In Malaysia: access your Recommend.my dashboard
In Singapore: access your Recommend.sg dashboard