As a service professional, you need to have Recommend Credits if you want to connect with any customers who make a service request through Recommend.my or Recommend.sg
For example, if you responded to a customer's request for a house painter, and that customer is interested in your offer, we will deduct some of your credits.
HOW IT WORKS
- When a customer submits a request for a service, you will get notified
- You can respond to that request for free. We do not charge any "quoting fee" up front
- But if the customer makes contact with you, ONLY THEN will we charge a "connection fee". This happens when the customer "books" you, or clicks on your telephone number to call you, or adds their first comment to your quote.
- Even though the "quoting fee" is free, you need to have enough credits in your balance to cover the "connection fee". So, if you have zero credits, you cannot submit a quote (even though the "quoting fee" is free)
- When you first list your business on Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, you will be given some free credits to start with.
- If your credit balance is running low, you can purchase more credits at Recommend.my or purchase more credits at Recommend.sg.
Ok, if the quoting fee is free, how much is the connection fee?
The connection fee is charged when the customer "books" you, or clicks on your telephone number to call you, or adds their first comment to your quote.
The amount will depend on the type of service needed, as well as the budget. For example, the connection fee for an aircon servicing will be lower than the connection fee for a whole house renovation. The range can be from 2 credits to 50 credits.
What if I am a Recommend "Preferred Pro"?
If you are a Recommend Preferred Pro, you will receive the customer’s contact number immediately upon quoting. As such, Preferred Pros will be charged the connection fee up front during quoting. However, if the customer number turns out to be invalid (let us know), we will refund your credits.
NOTE: We will also run regular promotions to attract more customer leads for you. If you respond to those promo requests, Recommend will sponsor some/all of the cost of the job, and reimburse you in credits.