As a service professional, you need to have Recommend Credits in your account if you want to connect with any customers who make a service request through Recommend.my or Recommend.sg
For example, if you responded to a customer's request for a house painter, and that customer is interested in your offer, we will charge you Recommend Credits.
HOW IT WORKS
- When we receive a new customer request for a service, it will appear in your PRO dashboard. We will also email you
- You can submit a response to that request
- Before you submit your quote, we will show you how many Recommend Credits we will deduct if the customer responds to your quote. We will not deduct this amount up-front. But, you must have enough Recommend Credits to cover the fee, or else you won't be able to quote.
- We will only deduct Recommend Credits as a "connection fee" if the customer responds to your quote. A customer is considered to have responded to your quote if they click "Please call me", or click on your telephone number, or add their first comment to your quote. You will not be charged if they never responded to your quote.
- You need to have enough Recommend Credits in your balance to cover the connection fee. So, if you have zero credits, you cannot submit a quote.
- When you first list your business on Recommend.my or Recommend.sg, you will be given some free Recommend Credits to start with.
- If the amount of Recommend Credits in your account is running low, you can buy more using credit card, bank transfer, or cheque.
- If you run out of Recommend Credits, you will not be able to quote for any new jobs. But your business listing will still appear on our site
How much Recommend Credits will I get charged?
We only charge Recommend Credits when the customer responds to your quote. They respond by clicking "Please call me", or clicking on your telephone number, or adding their first comment to your quote. You will not be charged if they never responded to your quote.
The amount of Recommend Credits ranges from 2 to 50 credits. This is roughly equivalent to RM2 to RM50. The amount is subject to change.
The amount is calculated depending on (i) the type of service needed, and (ii) the budget stated by the customer.
For example, if the customer requested for an aircon servicing and has a budget of RM240, we charge less credits. If the customer requested for a whole house renovation and has a budget of RM50000, we charge more credits.
What if I am a Recommend "Preferred Pro"?
If you are a Recommend Preferred Pro, you will receive the customer’s contact number immediately upon quoting. As such, Preferred Pros will be charged the connection fee up front during quoting. However, if the customer number turns out to be invalid (let us know if this happens), we will refund your credits.
NOTE: We will also run regular promotions to attract more customer leads for you. If you respond to those promo requests, Recommend will sponsor some/all of the cost of the job, and reimburse you in Recommend Credits.