As a service professional, you need to have Recommend Credits in your account if you want to take jobs from Recommend.my
HOW IT WORKS
If customer requests for a quotation job:
- Example of quotation jobs includes big projects such as renovation and interior design
- For quotation jobs, the customer can get response from more than one service pro
- When the customer requests for a quotation job, it will appear in your PRO dashboard
- If you want to quote, you can see how many Recommend Credits it will cost to submit a quote. You must have sufficient amount in your credit balance in order to quote
- When you submit a quote, we will not deduct your Recommend.my Credits immediately
- Credits will only be deducted if the customer replies to your quote, or if they agreed to share their contact details with you
If customer requests for an express job:
- Example of express job includes home cleaning, electrician, aircon service
- When the customer requests for an express job, it will appear in your PRO dashboard
- Before you accept the job, you can see how many Recommend Credits it will cost. You must have sufficient amount in your credit balance in order to accept the job
- If you accept the job, you will see the customer's contact details immediately. Other pros will not see the job anymore
- Your credits are deducted
If your Recommend Credit balance is running low, you can buy more using credit card, bank transfer, or cheque. If your balance is zero, you will not be able to quote or accept any new jobs. But your business listing will still appear on our site
How much Recommend Credits will I get charged?
The amount of Recommend Credits deducted starts from as low as 2 credits (roughly equivalent to RM2). The amount is subject to change.
The amount is calculated depending on (i) the type of service needed, and (ii) the budget stated by the customer.
- if a customer wants aircon servicing for RM240, we charge less credits
- if a customer wants renovation with budget RM50,000, we charge more credits
What if I am a Recommend "Preferred Pro"?
If you are a Recommend Preferred Pro, you will receive the customer’s contact number immediately upon quoting. As such, Preferred Pros will be charged the connection fee up front during quoting. However, if the customer number turns out to be invalid (let us know if this happens), we will refund your credits.
NOTE: We will also run regular promotions to attract more customer leads for you. If you respond to those promo requests, Recommend will sponsor some/all of the cost of the job, and reimburse you in Recommend Credits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.