What is Recommend Pay?
Recommend Pay is the online payment service by Recommend.my.
Customers use Recommend Pay to pay their service professional online using credit card or FPX (internet banking).
Recommend Pay is a way for service providers listed on Recommend.my to easily activate credit card and FPX payments for their business.
All payments made through Recommend Pay are collected by Recommend.my first, and then transferred to your bank account.
Note: Recommend Pay is not available in Singapore for now
How do I use Recommend Pay to invoice my customer?
- You respond to a new job request. How to quote >
- You get hired for the job and agree with customer on the payment amount
- You submits a "request for payment" online. How to request for payment >
- Customer makes payment online using credit card, FPX (internet banking), or manual bank transfer
- Payment is received by Recommend.my
- 50% of the payment is transferred to your bank account, minus a small admin fee (you should receive it within 3 working days).
- You complete the job and mark the job as complete. How to mark a job as completed >
- Once we verify that the job is completed, we will transfer the remaining balance of the payment to your bank account (you should receive it within 3 working days).
What are the benefits of using Recommend Pay to invoice my customer?
Less risk of non-paying customers.
When a service professional asks for payment using Recommend Pay, we collect the full payment from the customer up front. This way, service professionals can be sure that the customer has already committed to pay the full amount.
Easier to track payments.
All payments using Recommend Pay are recorded and viewable from the PRO dashboard
You also get on-the-job insurance from Allianz Malaysia.
Coverage includes damages (up to RM 50,000), theft (up to RM 5,000), and public liability (up to RM 100,000). This insurance will cover unforeseen cases such as damages to the work site, theft, fire, customer food poisoning (if you are in F&B), or if your workers have an accident. Read more details of our insurance coverage.