Note: Recommend Pay is not available in Singapore
You can invoice your customer online using Recommend Pay. What is Recommend Pay
Once you have submitted a quote to a customer request, and they have agreed to hire you for the job, you can invoice your customer online.
We assume that you and customer have already agreed on the amount to invoice.
To invoice your customer online:
1. Click on your name at the top right menu and click "ACTIVE" to view all your active jobs
These are the jobs where you have already connected with the customer.
2. Click on the active job that you want to invoice
3. In the "job details" screen, click on the "PAYMENT" tab. Then, click on the "REQUEST NEW PAYMENT" button to request a new payment
If there are previous payments for this job, it will also be listed in this tab.
4. If this is your first time requesting for payment, you will need to enter your bank account details before you can continue.
5. Enter the invoice details and invoice amount
If you are breaking up the project to a few payments, you can enter the project name, and then enter details for this first payment.
6. The customer will be notified to make payment to Recommend.
The customer will make payment using credit card, bank transfer or internet banking (FPX). Recommend will receive the money within 2 or 3 working days.
After we receive the payment from customer, we will transfer 50% of the payment to your bank account so you can start work.
Once the work is done, you can request the customer to release the balance amount.
Why should I use Recommend Pay to request for payment?
Here are some of the reasons:
- With Recommend Pay, you can accept credit card payments online. This makes it easier for customers to pay you
- With Recommend Pay, the customer is protected by insurance in case of any damages during the project. Your business is also protected from public liability
- If the customer pays using Recommend Pay, you will get a full refund of any Recommend Credits that you spend to respond to this job