Rentcare by Recommend.my is a subscription-based, property maintenance service in Malaysia. It is designed for people who rent out their properties in Malaysia to tenants, and want to maintain it in good condition.
Rentcare by Recommend.my is used by landlords, property investors, property agents and property agencies.
Above: Track your tenancy and maintenance history with Rentcare
Rentcare provides the following features:
- A convenient website where you can manage all the properties and tenancies in your portfolio
- A concierge where or your tenants can contact by phone, live chat, email or whatsapp. Our customer service team will attend to all tenant maintenance requests and find the right pros to quote for the job.
- Access to 10,000+ trusted service professionals and contractors on the Recommend.my network.
- Secure online payment and payment escrow. When you hire one of our contractors, we hold some of your payment and only release it to the pro after the work is completed. All works to your property are also protected by insurance against damages, theft or non-completion.
How to use Rentcare
If you have an empty unit, and you want to attract tenants and increase market value
We can provide renovation, furnishing, cleaning, as well as packaged interior designs to get your property ready in the shortest time
If you need regular upkeep of your property
We manage all your ongoing maintenance needs, including services such as:
- Plumbing,: clogged sink, clogged toilet, pipe leaks
- Electrical,: blown fusebox, cracked light switches
- Handyman: cracked tiles, chipped paint, broken windows
- Locksmith: jammed locks, lost keys, broken latch
- Aircon maintenance: gas refill, leak, smells and noise
- Sofa / Mattress cleaning / Carpet cleaning
- Roof leaking
- Pest control
Above: Rentcare will get your competitive quotes to maintain your rental property
How to sign up for Rentcare
Rentcare is a subscription service. You will need to pay an annual subscription fee. The price will depend on how many properties there are in your portfolio.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Visit the Rentcare website and create a Rentcare account
- Buy a subscription
- Add property and tenancy records
- Your tenants can then submit maintenance requests whenever they need
- You get notified of any maintenance requests
- You also get notified when there are price quotations, and you can approve the price quotation you want and pay online
- Rentcare qualified pros fix the problem