If you are a property agent and want to get started using Rentcare, you need to first upload your properties into the system.
The video above shows you how to do it. Here are the steps from the video:
- Login to Rentcare at https://rentcare.recommend.my/users/sign_in
- You will be taken to your agent dashboard where you can see all your properties, active tenancies, and active maintenance requests
- Click on "add new property" to add a new property record
- Enter details such as the property address, built up floor area, and type of building
- Upload photos of the property
- Click "Add new property" to submit the details
- The property will be added
NOTE: If you have a large list of properties to upload, we can provide an Excel file for you to add your properties and we will load it on your behalf. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What happens after I add a property?
After adding a property, you can start a new tenancy and tenant for that property (our system will send email reminders when the monthly rent is due)
You can also request for maintenance services for that property. Our system will find suitable contractors to respond with a quote.