When you book a service through Recommend.my, your service provider can invoice for the job using Recommend Pay.
A service provider can invoice you anytime during the job. For example, they can invoice before starting the work, allowing you to pay a deposit. Or, they can invoice after the work is completed.
For all invoices, we recommend customers to pay our service providers using Recommend Pay. This is the online payment method that is safer than cash, and more convenient since you can use credit card, online bank transfer, or Boost.
When you make a payment using Recommend Pay, you have the option of only releasing 50% of the payment to the service provider. The remaining 50% will be held by Recommend Pay and only be released when the job is completed. This is recommended for jobs where the invoicing is done up front.
If there is a problem with the project and the Pro is unable to complete it, you may get a refund up to the amount that is still held by us.
Steps to make payment:
1) Receiving an invoice: When a service provider creates an invoice for your job, you will receive an email or SMS notification. You can also install the Recommend.my mobile app to receive notifications to your phone. Or, if they have installed the Recommend.my mobile app for service providers, they can generate a QR code and show it to you for scanning. In all cases above, it will link you to the job details.
2) View the job details: Click on the "Payments" tab. You will see the new invoice, with status "pending payment"
3) Select the invoice to pay: Check the invoice amount and details. If satisfied, click "Make Payment". If you have a promo code, you can input it here
4) Choose payment method: You can pay using Boost, GrabPay, Visa, Mastercard, Online banking (FPX), or even make a manual bank transfer
5) Choose the payment schedule: You can release the entire paid amount to the service provider, or have Recommend.my only release half of it, and keep the remaining half for later. Click "Submit"
6) Check payment summary: Make sure all details are in order, and click "Confirm purchase"
Please sign in to leave a comment.